We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
Our primary concern is the health and welfare of our customers, our employees, all our families, and our communities. To this end, we have altered our service in the following ways:
- Routine pest control visits will only take place where social distancing can be observed
- Emergency callouts will be dealt with in accordance with BPCA guidance. All emergency calls will be actioned, in particular where there is distress or mental health concerns
- Pest control visits where there is a public health or livestock health consideration will continue
- We will assess ongoing treatments where there is an active infestation. Planned visits will be completed if there is a public health concern or risk of build-up due to incomplete treatment.
All visits made by Ripley Pest Management employees during this period will be conducted under strict observance of Government guidelines. We will:
- Pre-arrange all visits with the client
- Confirm with the client that Government guidelines and social distancing conditions can be observed during the visit
- Where residents are self-isolating with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms Ripley Pest Management technicians will wear full personal protective equipment
As a local family run company, we pride ourselves on our relationship with our communities. In these extraordinary times, we expect our staff members to observe the Government guidelines regarding social distancing.
Together we will beat this!
Stephen, Managing Director